- Approaching from the South - Take the first exit from A9 to Pitlochry.
- At bottom of slip road TURN RIGHT under the railway bridge to East Haugh House Hotel.
- (From The North - Leave the A9 just north of Pitlochry and travel through Pitlochry centre continuing until the left turn just before the A9 South slip road.
- Turn LEFT under the railway bridge and continue towards East Haugh House Hotel).
- On the opposite side of road to Hotel (immediately opposite the hotel sign) take the drive signed 'Ballyoukan'.
- Follow this up for 0.3 of a mile until reaching Easter Croftinloan on the left.
Please note: If using SatNav devices please ensure you use the postal code PH16 5TB and do not use the track from the Donavourd Road - this is gated and sometimes locked.
A Unique Holiday Getaway
The apartments are attached to the main farmhouse. The cottage stands a short distance away. All tastefully decorated, they make for a comfortable and peaceful retreat. A complimentary breakfast basket is provided to enjoy on the first morning.
What people say
We're delighted with our stay in The Islay Apartment. What we loved the most were the views and good access to nearby amenities and things to do.
Thank you again for a wonderful stay at your property. We are both in love with the place and the surroundings. There is no doubt we will be back ASAP. Take care, stay safe and thanks again.
Thank you for a fantastic couple of nights in your lovely, sparkling clean and super comfy cottage! We had a great time relaxing and enjoying the scenery- just beautiful!!
There aren't enough words to describe how perfect the Lewis Cottage is. Every single aspect is beautifully finished and the care and consideration that has been put into our stay is overwhelming!